We Can Migrate It, No Matter What the Source
It doesn’t matter which source system the data is located in or how complex the data and the process are, together we will find the best way to facilitate a successful, high-quality and repeatable migration to SAP.
There are many reasons for a data migration in the SAP environment. The replacement of old software, the acquisition of a company, a relocation or the separation of systems – all of these things can be the trigger for a data migration project. However, data migration often comes with complex challenges, because every environment is different.
- Different data models in the source system and SAP with regard to structure, syntax and semantics
- Different ways of handling data
- Data is distributed over several systems or programs
- Different languages and technological frameworks
In the past few years, the consultants at Uplift IT have successfully carried out and supported many different migration projects. Our combination of technical and specialist knowledge makes us experts in the field of data migration.
Our well-organized teams will support you in all phases of your project.
- Definition of the migration strategy based on a detailed analysis of the data from the source system
- Creation of a migration concept as a basis for migration programs
- Adaption and creation of programs in SAP for the execution of the migration
- Execution and coordination of test runs in cooperation with the customer’s specialized departments
- Execution of the final migration with the subsequent customer support
Of course, we are familiar with all of the commen data transfer technologies to SAP (IDOC, RFC, BAPI, LSMW, DMWB usw.). In order to make the data from legacy systems accessible, we use SQL Tools and TALEND Data Integration, in addition to the available interfaces.
Our goal is to plan and execute a repeatable data migration process with a strategic focus on high data quality.